The Acupuncture Kendall Trusts for Rejuvenation and Relaxation is Nearby
So many of the human body’s functions are bonded together through a series of complicated pathways that when something goes wrong with one or more areas, people can experience unwanted symptoms. These symptoms can include pain, fatigue, anxiety, headaches, body pain or systemic disturbances like high blood pressure and diabetes. For over 2,500 years, acupuncture has been used as a part of Chinese medicine in combination with herbal and massage treatments to relieve symptoms and enhance the lives of millions of people.
There is a force running through the body called the Chi or Qi force by practitioners of ancient Chinese medicine. When this force is disrupted, symptoms can appear. When the energy is freed to flow again correctly, acupuncture has fulfilled its mission of restoring a healthy Chi force.
The acupuncture Kendall relies on for relief is found through Classical Herbs and Acupuncture, Inc. of Miami, Florida. A doctor of Oriental Medicine degree holder and expert acupuncture practitioner, Carolyn Cook, has helped residents by providing trusted Kendall acupuncture since 1994. Through acupuncture, the entire body is treated instead of simply focusing on treating a specific disease area or process.
The Acupuncture Treatment Kendall Needs is Covered by Insurance and Treats Many Conditions
In recent years, acupuncture and Chinese medicine combined with massage have become accepted treatments by many insurance companies, and these therapies are now covered as part of a patient’s complete treatment plan. In some cases, patients have exhausted many of their other options and don’t want to take chances with prescription drugs and all the side effects, including possible painkiller addiction. They’ve sought out less traditional and highly regarded eastern medicinal treatments like acupuncture, herbal medicine, massage and Chinese medicine.
There are many other conditions besides simple pain relief that acupuncture can treat. In recent years, the U.S. National Institute of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) have approved the use of traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture as safe alternative treatment of many types of conditions. Some of these conditions are:
- Psychological Issues – These can include insomnia, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, trauma associated with standard medical treatments like chemotherapy and radiation, and stress
- Painful Conditions – Including migraine headaches, back, shoulder, knee and joint pain, conditions like Bells’ Palsy, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis and muscle spasms
- Circulatory Conditions – Which include angina or high blood pressure that need to be kept in check so they don’t develop into more serious conditions
- Diabetes – The use of acupuncture has been shown to help with circulation and when needles are placed correctly, lowered blood sugar can be a potential outcome. The acupuncture clinic Kendall uses for help with conditions like diabetes can also help with accompanying conditions like diabetic neuropathy
The Best Benefits of Kendall Acupuncture
While the best acupuncture Kendall residents rely on can provide very real help with certain medical conditions, it also has some excellent whole body benefits that are helpful as well. Your expert acupuncture specialist and massage therapist from Classical Herbs and Acupuncture in Miami, Carolyn Cook, is skilled at the best places on the body to place acupuncture needles for other full body benefits. These extra benefits include:
- Reducing Fatigue – Patients often report a relaxed feeling during the procedure and can have less trouble with fatigue afterwards
- Increased Energy Levels – Giving patients a much needed boost in their energy levels can enhance feelings of well-being
- Promotion of Detoxification – Improves circulation, which can help promote detoxification by helping to encourage the body to remove harmful elements naturally
- Strengthening the Immune System – The acupuncture treatment Kendall relies on for help with other conditions can also have the beneficial side effect of strengthening the immune system, creating a better resistance to illnesses
The Way Acupuncture Treatments are Accomplished
By using medical grade ultra-thin needles and placing them strategically on points on the body that are known to be beneficial, acupuncture has been used for centuries to enhance and complement other medical treatments. Once needles are placed, they can be manipulated slightly, treated with soft electrical impulses or have soothing heat applied to help enhance their effectiveness.
Once the Chi or Qi force within the body is restored naturally, relief usually is a welcome result. The goal is to create a positive relationship between body systems that is healthier so the body can naturally release pain relievers like endorphins to help with pain. The best Kendall acupuncture residents trust for relief is a whole body treatment, not solely focused on one part of the body.
The Questions Most Often Asked about Acupuncture
People normally want to know if acupuncture is painful and the answer is no, for most people it is not. Many people experience deep, pleasant feelings of relaxation during treatment and a pleasant feeling afterward probably due to newly released endorphins. Another question is how many treatments will be needed? There is no single answer for this question since each person is different. Many people come for treatments even when they feel healthy as a preventive measure and for the benefits of relaxation and stress relief. The acupuncture Kendall relies on for continued good health and for help with health issues is found through Classical Herbs and Acupuncture of Miami.
Call today to learn about how we can help. (305) 665-9711